Rigid handcuffs INOX
Zapytaj o produkt
Z chęcią odpowiemy na wszelkie pytanie dotyczące tego produktu
Tel 693 340 111
Rigid handcuffs INOX
Rigid handcuffs stainless steel are stiffened with an ergonomic handle with a highly durable plastic. Grip handcuffs allows secure and comfortable carrying the detainee.
Using appropriate techniques, rigid handcuffs allow toppling to the ground culprit, fastened with only one handle wrist.
We are one of the few manufacturers that make full stainless steel handcuffs in accordance with PN-EN 10088-1 standard. No galvanic layer is plated (Ni, Zn). Production is in accordance with EU Directive 76/769/EEC-94/27/EEC and following its Polish Ordinance (under work) about not using nickel layers in products that have contact with skin. Stainless steel is hypoalergic and highly durable.
We offer our stainless steel handcuffs together with two keys. Made according to General Police Headquarters recommendation. In the design phase, we inquired GPH what are the parameters of an ideal product. It turned out we were able to provide a product that meets all requirements.
Our product is characterized by wide wrist space which makes it outstanding in comparison with similar foreign products. This modification is a result of the demand existing among services in Poland and our determination to adjust to the needs of our clients. Our products went through series of specialized resistance tests carried out by Technical University in Łódź.
Our handcuffs has following charasteristics:
- They enable easy, fast and efficient cuffing.
- It is not possible for the cuffed person to release the cuffs by the strenght of muscles or simple objects one can find around.
- They consist of two identical clamps wrist strained plastic handle. In the middle of the handle is tucked chain, combining steel clamp handcuffs.
- Blocking mechanizm is in both cases, which allows to block the ratchet in every position not pressing the cuffed person too much and additionaly locking the cuffs – double lock tip on the key locks the cuffs and turnig the key in the keypost releases the cuffs.
- Its construction, when used properly, does not cause abrasion or injury.
- Handcuffs are made of stainless steel and plastics that is not toxic to human organism, there are no galvanic layers on the strands.
- Weight: 450 g.
- Handcuffs are resistant to static tearing force measuring up to 2300N (force applied to the one clamp, the other clamp fixed). After the test handcuffs remain usable.
- Handcuffs are resistant to static bending force measuring 500N (clamp fixed on the swivel side, force applied vertically to the surface of the clamp on the other extremity). The force is not causing permanent deformation.