Lead for minors
Zapytaj o produkt
Z chęcią odpowiemy na wszelkie pytanie dotyczące tego produktu
Tel 693 340 111
Lead for minors
We are one of the few manufacturers that make full stainless steel handcuffs in accordance with PN-EN 10088-1 standard. No galvanic layer is plated (Ni, Zn).
Production is in accordance with EU Directive 76/769/EEC-94/27/EEC and following its Polish Ordinance (under work) about not using nickel layers in products that have contact with skin. Stainless steel is hypoalergic and highly durable.
We offer our stainless steel cuffs together with two keys. Made according to General Police Hedquarters recommendation. In the design phase, we inquired GPH what are the parameters of an ideal product. It turned out we were able to provide a product that meets all requirements.
Our product is characterized by wide wrist space which makes it outstanding in comparison with similar foreign products. This modification is a result of the demand existing among services in Poland and our determination to adjust to the needs of our clients. Our products went through series of specialized resistance tests carried out by Technical University in Łódź.
Our leads are made on the basis of stainless steel handcuffs and has following charasteristics:
- They enable easy, fast and efficient cuffing.
- It is not possible for the cuffed person to release the cuffs by the strenght of muscles or simple objects she can find around.
- They are made of one strand and fabric belt (70 cm long) attached through steel ring and chain cell to rotating swivel on the handcuff case.
- The construction consists of steel shackles with double lock mechanizm and swinging single strand.
- Blocking mechanizm allows to block the ratchet in every position not pressing the cuffed person too much and additionaly locking the cuffs – double lock tip on the key locks the cuffs and turnig the key in the keypost releases the cuffs.
- It's construction, when used properly, does not cause abrasion or injury.
- We add two keys that enable opening and locking the cuff as well as blocking and unblocking of the ratchet.
- Handcuff is made of stainless steel that is not toxic to human organism, there are no galvanic layers on the strands.
- Belt is made of highly durable polyester tape
- Weight: 180 g.
In 2011 the Military Centre for Standarization, Quality and Codification provided us with NATO Comercial and Goverment Entity Code NCAGE: 2034H.
We were given a NATO Stock Number – NSN - for our ratched handcuffs.